A woman's "black box"
I am alone in my black box. This box is empty. But wait...if it's empty, how did I get in here? Am I trapped? Is there a way out? I heard that this black box could not be penetrated. How can that be? Am I a magician? Well, I am certainly crafty, but now I won't be able to get to sleep. I'll get lonely in here, Just me and no other thoughts. I should try to conjure up some friends. Together we can find a way out. Maybe we'll even have a party. Wait...that goes against black box rules. My "friends" will have to be outside this box. I imagine them just on the other side, pounding their fists against the walls of the box, trying to get in and join my thoughts. Together we could fall asleep on a plush pillow of clouds.
I was told that this black box was a wonderful place to fall asleep. I long to sleep but can't imagine it happening in such a lonely prison. I was told to "remove all thoughts from the box". I did that, or so I thought. How can everything be removed? Here I am. I locked the door and threw away the key. It's so quiet in here that I can hear myself think. Much too much to think about. For crying out loud! Now I can't sleep because I have to figure out how to break this dang box. Lock is brand new too. It's gonna be a long night!
Comments
Post a Comment