Call To Arms

 

Call To Arms


There's a fire in our house and if we don't do something quick, it will destroy everything we love. This house cannot be rebuilt, not anytime soon or possibly ever. Once it's destroyed, where will will go? Where will we live? The answer will haunt you forever.


What am I talking about? I'm talking about our country. We need to protect it. Don't let others burn it to the ground. It's an original that can not be replicated. The ones set to destroy it will never give us a chance to rebuild it. I love this house. I grew up here and helped defend it years ago. Will you help defend it now? So many people are sitting around watching the fire take hold. Get out your extinguishers! Don't just sit there! I know some are afraid but we can't back down now. Lockdowns or not, WE THE PEOPLE have to take a stand. Do not allow them to destroy us with lies. Can you imagine living in a country where you can't stand up and fight, where speaking out is more than frowned upon, punished even? Can you imagine living somewhere that simply questioning the powers that be or official narrative lands you in prison? What kind of place would this be? Do you want to live there? It might sound insane, but we are nearly there. If we don't get our country back on track, this will be the country we live in. This is Orwellian, Third World stuff, right? True, but our beloved country is under attack and the attack is coming from our own government. WE THE PEOPLE are being duped and thrown under the bus by our own elected officials who claim to want to help us. Don't believe me? Did you see the Covid Relief bill that Congress passed? That huger than huge stack of papers that no one in Congress read? Remember Obama Care? No one read that either. Was it good for us? No. Did they try to convince us it was good for us? Heck yeah. This new bill gives more US dollars to foreign entities than it does US citizens. Do your research if you don't believe me. Congress spent months before the election supposedly fighting over this “stimulus” bill. They said Pelosi was holding it up. Republicans claimed they were trying to fight for WE THE PEOPLE. Do you believe that now? I don't. If you do your research, you may even find out worse things than that about where our money is really going.


This is a wake up call for all you patriots. I implore you to stand and fight. Don't listen to those that try to feed you lies about the election or our President. He's fighting for WE THE PEOPLE. It's not really about who won the election. It isn't about the virus. The virus was simply a way to get us under their control. I'm not crazy, mind you, for those who are fearful of the virus. I'm not saying it isn't real. It is but it is also treatable, if only they'd allow the treatments. What I'm saying is that this is really about where our country goes from here. We need to stand together and fight. Fight like never before. If we fall, we fall together, but there will be nowhere to go. If we let them burn our house down, we won't be reimbursed. This freedom we've enjoyed will no longer exist. This “experiment” as they call America, will forever be gone. America truly is the house that everyone envies. Let's keep it from burning to the ground. I love this house! When “God Bless The USA” plays, my eyes never stay dry. I once served this country and that song played on our return from war. I love the country I served. I want to keep it the land of the free and the home of the brave. Be brave! Fight now and don't let them tell you what you can't do. It's now or never. Hold the line, Patriots. Stand up and fight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's not the About the Destination

The Luxury of Time

My Happiness Machine